The use of any information and services of the site means the full and unconditional consent of the User with the conditions below. The services of the services are regulated by the affiliate program. Please read these Terms and Conditions.
- These rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") determine the conditions for using the services provided on the website aviaself.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"): search for air tickets, search for train tickets, search for hotels, car rental, insurance and other travel services. The above search services (hereinafter the "Services") provide information in accordance with the partnership agreement between the Site and Travelpayouts.com.
- Any Internet user can use the provided Services completely free of charge.
- By using the Services, the User unconditionally accepts and agrees to the Terms and Conditions in their entirety. Otherwise, the User should not use the Services.
- The rights of the owners of the Services shall apply to these Rules and all relations related to the use of the Services.
- The Site has the right to transfer Personal Data to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressly expressed his consent to such actions;
- At the request of a court or other authorized state body within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- The site does not directly sell and book air tickets and other travel services to users. Reservations and purchases can be made by the user only when switching from the Site to the websites of third parties offering them for sale. The Partner is responsible for the duly executed booking, purchase, transportation, accommodation and other provision of services to the User. The Site, for its part, undertakes to do everything possible to solve the problems of users arising from the use of the Site, including to provide users with assistance in interacting with the Partner.
- Copying materials from the aviaself.com site is permitted only with the written consent of the site administrator and with the placement of a link to the source.
Use of Services
- The Site gratuitously provides the User with the opportunity to use the Services on the territory of all countries of the world.
- Interaction with the Service, incl. the formation of the User's requests is carried out exclusively by means of the graphical interface of the Service provided to the Users. By means of the Service, the User is given the opportunity to get acquainted with the offers from the Partners, as well as receive a link to go to the websites of the specified Partners.
- Purchase (issue) of air tickets and their payment is made on the websites of third parties offering them for sale. The user is notified and confirms understanding of the fact that the Site does not carry out any sales, does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy of information about tickets and other travel services offered for sale by third parties.
- The user has been informed and agrees to refrain from the following actions:
- interfere with the operation of the Service in ways that may result in a malfunction of the Service, including form requests other than through the user interface;
- use any programs or applications not authorized by the Service Owner to interact with the Service;
- modify, improve, translate into other languages, decompile, disassemble, decode, emulate, break integrity, restore the source code of the Service or any of its parts;
- use the Service for illegal purposes.
- The Site and the Services have the right at any time, at its discretion, to stop supporting the functionality of the Services, change the functionality, and also prohibit the User, and the User is obliged to stop using the Services at the specified request.
- By means of the Services, the User is given the opportunity to subscribe and receive notifications of interest to him by e-mail.
- Changes to the Rules come into force from the date of their publication, unless otherwise specified in the relevant publication.
- The User undertakes to use the Service in accordance with the laws of the country in which he is located, and accepts responsibility for violating the restrictions on the use of the Services established by national legislation.